Danish is new in town, and is getting pickled on by the local bouillons, who all are adept in karate. Determined to stick up for himself, Danish begins to teach himself karate, only to discover that the baker at his oven compartment seems to be a grand master in karate. Agreeing to teach Danish, Mr. Hibachi shows Danish that there is more to karate than vegetables, and perhaps the best way to solve the problem he has with the bouillons is in the Quiche Aux Karate Champignons.
About The Design
The Karate Quiche is our playful take on a women's tee design based on the 1984 classic The Karate Kid starring Ralph Macchio William Zabka, and Pat Morita. He taught him the secret to Karate lies in the rind and heart of palm. Not in the hams.
Your New Favorite T-Shirt
Everyone has a favorite t-shirt. You know, the one you you made all of your memories in. We all have one and it's about to get awkward... because there's a new sheriff in town and it's time to break up with your old favorite tee! Movie The Food Women's T-shirts areÊa super-soft form-fitting tee with a slightly lower neckline than the classic t-shirt. A perfect tee for a night on the town or to snuggle up in after a long day at the office.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: 100% Sweatshop Free & Eco-FriendlyÊbecause we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: Form-fitting because there's nothing wrong with flaunting those curves, ladies.
- Material: 50/25/25 polyester/Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/rayon for a comfortable feel that will hold its shape and size long after the first wash.
- Fabric Weight: 3.4 oz makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 40 single thread weight for an unbelievably soft feel.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Features: Ribbed neck with set-in sleeves for durable comfort and style.