A young couple of turkeys move in to an apartment only to be surrounded by peculiar neighbors and occurrences. When the hen becomes mysteriously pregnant, paranoia over the safety of her unborn chick begins to control her life.
Rosemary's Gravy is our punny take on a t-shirt design based on the 1968 cult horror movie Rosemary's Baby featuring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, and Ruth Gordon. Gravy at Thanksgiving dinner will never be the same again!
When it's a little too chilly for short sleeves, it's time for one your favorite Movie The Food designs in a long-sleeve! Movie The Food Longsleeve T-shirts are perfect for a night on the town or a night in going to flavor town. This long-sleeve tee has ribbed cuffs for a snug fit, while the shirt is classic-fit.
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to the slim fit t-shirt and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: 100% jersey knit for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 6.0 oz. (203 g/m2) makes this tee just the right weight for comfort all day, or night, long.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk so that the t-shirt will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your long sleeve t-shirt.
- Taping: Taped neck and shoulders for better comfort and durability.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Stitching: Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar and a double-needle bottom hem for the needed durability to stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.