In west Fluffadelphia born and braised On the plantain-ground was where I spelt most of my grains Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all scoopin some Butterball outside of the stew When a couple of fries who were up to no good Started making truffle in my neighborhood I got in one little bite and my mom got seared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie Anne and uncle Ben in Bel Air'
About The Design
The Fresh Mints of Bel-Air is our playful take on a hoodie design based on the classic American sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air created by Quincy Jones, Andy and Susan Borowitz. It starred the one and only Will Smith as well as James Avery, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, and DJ Jazzy Jeff to name a few. I guess we can kiss heaven goodbye... because it got to be a sin to taste this good.
Your New Favorite Hoodie
Whether a night night on the town or a night in going to flavor town, Movie The Food Hoodies are a must have. This is your favorite hooded sweatshirt, it's soft, smooth and stylish. Perfect for cooler evenings.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to a slim fit hoodie and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: 50% cotton/50% polyester for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 8.0 oz. (271 g/m2) makes this a mid-weight hoodie perfect for a night on the town or a night in going to flavor town.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk fleece knit so that the hoodie will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your hoodie.
- Hood: Double-lined hood with matching drawcord to keep your head warm and stylish.
- Front Pouch: Front pouch pocket so you can carry your snacks around like a kangaroo.
- Stitching: Double-needle stitching throughout for the needed durability to stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- Air-jet Yarns: Air-jet spun yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling aka less fuzzy balls.
- Ribbing: 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex to fit to your body snugly and keep warm air in and cold air out.