0% Total Fat
0% Saturated Fat
100% Baller Status
About The Design
Crazy Rich Raisins is our humorous take on a t-shirt design based on the 2018 hit movie Crazy Rich Asians featuring Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh, and our personal favorite Ken Jeong. If the characters in the movie had been raisins, we're pretty sure this is what they would look like for a night out!
Learn more about the story of Crazy Rich Raisins by checking out Behind The Design - Crazy Rich Raisins.
Your New Favorite Youth T-shirt
A lightweight youth tee for the munchkins in our lives. Let's face it, kids are going to wear their food anyway so why not have them look good doing it in a Movie The Food Kid's T-shirt!
- Track Your T-Shirt: Go to Track My T to enter your t-shirt's unique tracking number and trace it all the way back to the farm.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to the slim fit t-shirt and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz (142 g/m2) makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping your munchkin cool and comfortable whether climbing trees or eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- Thread Weight: 30 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk so that the t-shirt will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Taping: Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for better comfort and durability.
- Stitching: Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem for the needed durability to stand up to whatever rugrats throw at it.