Two degreased FBI agents go whey undercover in an effort to protect hen house heiresses the Wyandotte sisters from a fig-napping pot.
About The Design
White Chickens is our playful on a t-shirt design based on the 2004 classic comedy White Chicks starring Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans. Don't hate meat 'cause you ain't meat!
Your New Favorite Youth T-shirt
A lightweight youth teeÊfor the munchkins in our lives. Let's face it, kids are going to wear their food anyway so why not have them look good doing it in a Movie The Food Kid's T-shirt!
- Track Your T-Shirt: Go to Track My T to enter your t-shirt's unique tracking number and trace it all the way back to the farm.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to the slim fit t-shirt and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: Light Blue is 100% combed and ring-spun cotton for a super soft comfortable feel. Heather Grey is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton / 10% polyester for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz (142 g/m2) makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping your munchkin cool and comfortable whether climbing trees or eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- Thread Weight: 30 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk so that the t-shirt will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Taping: Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for better comfort and durability.
- Stitching: Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem for the needed durability to stand up to whatever rugrats throw at it.