Danish is new in town, and is getting pickled on by the local bouillons, who all are adept in karate. Determined to stick up for himself, Danish begins to teach himself karate, only to discover that the baker at his oven compartment seems to be a grand master in karate. Agreeing to teach Danish, Mr. Hibachi shows Danish that there is more to karate than vegetables, and perhaps the best way to solve the problem he has with the bouillons is in the Quiche Aux Karate Champignons.
About The Design
The Karate Quiche is our punny take on a longsleeve tee design based on the 1984 classic The Karate Kid starring Ralph Macchio William Zabka, and Pat Morita. He taught him the secret to Karate lies in the rind and heart of palm. Not in the hams.
Your New Favorite Long Sleeve
When it's a little too chilly for short sleeves, it's time for one your favorite Movie The Food designs in a long-sleeve! Movie The Food Long Sleeve T-shirts are perfect for a night on the town or a night in going to flavor town. This long-sleeve tee has ribbed cuffs for a snug fit, while the shirt is classic-fit.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to the slim fit t-shirt and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: 100% jersey knit for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 6.0 oz. (203 g/m2) makes this tee just the right weight for comfort all day, or night, long.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk so that the t-shirt will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your long sleeve t-shirt.
- Taping: Taped neck and shoulders for better comfort and durability.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Stitching: Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar and a double-needle bottom hem for the needed durability to stand up to whatever you throw at it.