A brownie hunting scam joins bleu men in an uneasy alliance against a curd in a race to find a fortune in gouda buried in a remote creamery.
About The Design
The Gouda, The Bad, The Ugly is our funny take on a mug design based on the 1966 spaghetti western The Good, the Bad and the Ugly featuring Clint Eastwood, Eli Wallach, and Lee Van Cleef. Taco, Klondike, and Hazelnut Eyes are quite the trio in this cheesy remake.
Your New Favorite Mug
This sturdy mug is perfect for your morning coffee, afternoon tea, or whatever hot beverage you enjoy. Its vivid prints retain their quality in the dishwasher and when microwaved. Did we mention they make a great gift?
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Material: Ceramic construction allows a beverage to be drunk while hot, providing insulation to the beverage, and quickly washed with cold water without fear of breakage, compared to typical glassware.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe: Pop it in the dishwasher or microwave worry free.
- 11oz Mug Dimensions: Height - 3.85" (9.8 cm), diameter - 3.35" (8.5 cm).
- 15oz Mug Dimensions: Height - 4.7" (12 cm), diameter 3.35" (8.5 cm).