New diet rules enforced by the Lady Mayonnaise mean that fat, sodium, protein and cholesterol need no longer be a factor for joining the Pho-lice Force. This opens the floodgates for all and salty to enter the Pho-lice Academy, much to the chagrin of the rice noodles. Not everyone is there through healthy choice, though. Social misfit Bologna has been forced to sign up as the only alternative to a jail sentence and it doesn't take long before he falls foul of the boorish Lieutenant Sirloin. But before long, Balogna realizes that he is enjoying being a pho-lice cadet and decides he wants to stay... while Sirloin decides he wants Balogna out!
Pho-lice Academy is our comical take on a t-shirt design based on the 1984 cult comedy movie Police Academy starring Steve Guttenberg, G.W. Bailey and Kim Cattrall. How many different broths can you count in Mahoney's crew?
Whether making popcorn or manning the grill, this t-shirt has got you covered. It feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women. We can't compliment this shirt enough – it's one of our crowd favorites. And it's sure to be your next favorite too!
- Tailored fit: More of a form-fitting cut than a standard, boxy tee.
- Material: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread weight: 30 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Taping: Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for better comfort and durability.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Model: The male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: 100% Sweatshop Free & Eco-Friendly because we love our planet and the people who live on it.