A shrimp, a crustacean, a crayfish couple, a krill, and other survivors of a sea-wide plague that is producing aggressive, shellfish-eating zombies, take refuge in a mega Mid-Atlantic trawling net.
About The Design
Prawn Of The Dead is our punny take on a tank top design based on the 1979 cult horror movie and 2004 remake Dawn of the Dead featuring David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott H. Reiniger, Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames and Mekhi Phifer respectively. Beware of zombie prawns next time you go swimming at the beach!
Your New Favorite Tank Top
This must-have unisex tank is updated with a modern fit, featuring a rounded neck and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. This is a versatile and great quality jersey tank, suitable for both men and women. It's a must have for summer tailgates and BBQs or perfect for that winter getaway to the tropics.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: 100% Sweatshop Free & Eco-Friendly because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: More of a form-fitting cut than a standard, boxy tank.
- Material: Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton while triblend colors are 50% polyester, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: Solid colors are 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) and triblend colors are 3.8 oz (90 g/m2) make this tank lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: Solid colors are a 32 single and triblend colors are a 40 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your tank top.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Unisex: This tank fits well on both guys and gals.