A young couple of turkeys move in to an apartment only to be surrounded by peculiar neighbors and occurrences. When the hen becomes mysteriously pregnant, paranoia over the safety of her unborn chick begins to control her life.
Rosemary's Gravy is our silly take on a hoodie design based on the 1968 cult horror movie Rosemary's Baby featuring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, and Ruth Gordon. Gravy at Thanksgiving dinner will never be the same again!
Whether a night night on the town or a night in going to flavor town, Movie The Food Hoodies are a must have. This is your favorite hooded sweatshirt, it's soft, smooth and stylish. Perfect for cooler evenings.
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to a slim fit hoodie and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: 50% cotton/50% polyester for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 8.0 oz. (271 g/m2) makes this a mid-weight hoodie perfect for a night on the town or a night in going to flavor town.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk fleece knit so that the hoodie will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your hoodie.
- Hood: Double-lined hood with matching drawcord to keep your head warm and stylish.
- Front Pouch: Front pouch pocket so you can carry your snacks around like a kangaroo.
- Stitching: Double-needle stitching throughout for the needed durability to stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- Air-jet Yarns: Air-jet spun yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling aka less fuzzy balls.
- Ribbing: 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex to fit to your body snugly and keep warm air in and cold air out.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.