A young couple of turkeys move in to an apartment only to be surrounded by peculiar neighbors and occurrences. When the hen becomes mysteriously pregnant, paranoia over the safety of her unborn chick begins to control her life.
Rosemary's Gravy is our punny take on a t-shirt design based on the 1968 cult horror movie Rosemary's Baby featuring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, and Ruth Gordon. Gravy at Thanksgiving dinner will never be the same again!
Everyone has a favorite t-shirt. You know, the one you you made all of your memories in. We all have one and it's about to get awkward... because there's a new sheriff in town and it's time to break up with your old favorite tee! Movie The Food Women's T-shirts are a super-soft form-fitting tee with a slightly lower neckline than the classic t-shirt. A perfect tee for a night on the town or to snuggle up in after a long day at the office.
- Tailored Fit: Form-fitting because there's nothing wrong with flaunting those curves, ladies.
- Material: 50/25/25 polyester/Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/rayon for a comfortable feel that will hold its shape and size long after the first wash.
- Fabric Weight: 3.4 oz makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 40 single thread weight for an unbelievably soft feel.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Features: Ribbed neck with set-in sleeves for durable comfort and style.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: 100% Sweatshop Free & Eco-Friendly because we love our planet and the people who live on it.