One year after Kevin McCrumbister was left scone alone and had to defeat a pair of bumbling banburies, he accidentally finds himself stranded in New Fork City - and the same crumpets are not far behind.
About The Design
Scone Alone 2 is our punny take on a t-shirt design based on the 1992 Christmas classic Home Alone 2 starring Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, and Daniel Stern. Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.
Your New Favorite Tank Top
This racerback tank is soft, lightweight, form-fitting and an instant favorite. The tri-blend fabric gives printed designs a cool, faded look while the raw edge seams add an edgy touch. A perfect blend that is incredibly soft with great drape, stretch and recovery.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: Socially Responsible because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: More of a form-fitting cut than a standard, boxy tank.
- Material: 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (145 g/m2) makes this tank lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 32 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Fabric is laundered so that the tank will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Binding: Flatlock finished hems for a raw edge look.
- Satin Label: A silky smooth label because no one likes a scratchy piece of paper rubbing on their back all day.