In west Fluffadelphia born and braised On the plantain-ground was where I spelt most of my grains Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all scoopin some Butterball outside of the stew When a couple of fries who were up to no good Started making truffle in my neighborhood I got in one little bite and my mom got seared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie Anne and uncle Ben in Bel Air'
About The Design
The Fresh Mints of Bel-Air is our comical take on a tank design based on the classic American sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air created by Quincy Jones, Andy and Susan Borowitz. It starred the one and only Will Smith as well as James Avery, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, and DJ Jazzy Jeff to name a few. I guess we can kiss heaven goodbye... because it got to be a sin to taste this good.
Your New Favorite Tank Top
This racerback tank is soft, lightweight, form-fitting and an instant favorite. The tri-blend fabric gives printed designs a cool, faded look while the raw edge seams add an edgy touch. A perfect blend that is incredibly soft with great drape, stretch and recovery.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: Socially Responsible because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: More of a form-fitting cut than a standard, boxy tank.
- Material: 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (145 g/m2) makes this tank lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 32 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Fabric is laundered so that the tank will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Binding: Flatlock finished hems for a raw edge look.
- Satin Label: A silky smooth label because no one likes a scratchy piece of paper rubbing on their back all day.