In west Fluffadelphia born and braised On the plantain-ground was where I spelt most of my grains Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all scoopin some Butterball outside of the stew When a couple of fries who were up to no good Started making truffle in my neighborhood I got in one little bite and my mom got seared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie Anne and uncle Ben in Bel Air'
About The Design
The Fresh Mints of Bel-Air is our punny take on a t-shirt design based on the classic American sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air created by Quincy Jones, Andy and Susan Borowitz. It starred the one and only Will Smith as well as James Avery, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, and DJ Jazzy Jeff to name a few. I guess we can kiss heaven goodbye... because it got to be a sin to taste this good.
Your New Favorite T-Shirt
Everyone has a favorite t-shirt. You know, the one you you made all of your memories in. We all have one and it's about to get awkward... because there's a new sheriff in town and it's time to break up with your old favorite tee! Movie The Food Women's T-shirts areÊa super-soft form-fitting tee with a slightly lower neckline than the classic t-shirt. A perfect tee for a night on the town or to snuggle up in after a long day at the office.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: 100% Sweatshop Free & Eco-Friendly because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: Form-fitting because there's nothing wrong with flaunting those curves, ladies.
- Material: 50/25/25 polyester/Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/rayon for a comfortable feel that will hold its shape and size long after the first wash.
- Fabric Weight: 3.4 oz makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 40 single thread weight for an unbelievably soft feel.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Features: Ribbed neck with set-in sleeves for durable comfort and style.