A brownie hunting scam joins bleu men in an uneasy alliance against a curd in a race to find a fortune in gouda buried in a remote creamery.
About The Design
The Gouda, The Bad, The Ugly is our humorous take on a tank top design based on the 1966 spaghetti western The Good, the Bad and the Ugly featuring Clint Eastwood, Eli Wallach, and Lee Van Cleef. Taco, Klondike, and Hazelnut Eyes are quite the trio in this cheesy remake.
Your New Favorite Tank Top
This racerback tank is soft, lightweight, form-fitting and an instant favorite. The tri-blend fabric gives printed designs a cool, faded look while the raw edge seams add an edgy touch. A perfect blend that is incredibly soft with great drape, stretch and recovery.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: Socially Responsible because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: More of a form-fitting cut than a standard, boxy tank.
- Material: 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (145 g/m2) makes this tank lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 32 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Fabric is laundered so that the tank will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Binding: Flatlock finished hems for a raw edge look.
- Satin Label: A silky smooth label because no one likes a scratchy piece of paper rubbing on their back all day.