Danish is new in town, and is getting pickled on by the local bouillons, who all are adept in karate. Determined to stick up for himself, Danish begins to teach himself karate, only to discover that the baker at his oven compartment seems to be a grand master in karate. Agreeing to teach Danish, Mr. Hibachi shows Danish that there is more to karate than vegetables, and perhaps the best way to solve the problem he has with the bouillons is in the Quiche Aux Karate Champignons.
About The Design
The Karate Quiche is our goofy take on a tank top design based on the 1984 classic The Karate Kid starring Ralph Macchio William Zabka, and Pat Morita. He taught him the secret to Karate lies in the rind and heart of palm. Not in the hams.
Your New Favorite Tank Top
This racerback tank is soft, lightweight, form-fitting and an instant favorite. The tri-blend fabric gives printed designs a cool, faded look while the raw edge seams add an edgy touch. A perfect blend that is incredibly soft with great drape, stretch and recovery.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping on all orders placed in the USA. Check out our FAQ section for additional shipping options.
- Made in USA: All orders placed in North America are printed in either Charlotte, NC or Los Angeles, CA. Check out Printful's About Us page for additional info regarding order fulfillment.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: Socially Responsible because we love our planet and the people who live on it.
- Care: Machine wash cold, and tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Tailored Fit: More of a form-fitting cut than a standard, boxy tank.Ê
- Material: 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (145 g/m2) makes this tank lightweight and breathable keeping you cool and comfortable all day, or night, long.
- Thread Weight: 32 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Fabric is laundered so that the tank will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Seams: Side-seamed because our bodies have curves and are not tubular like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
- Binding: Flatlock finished hems for a raw edge look.
- Satin Label: A silky smooth label because no one likes a scratchy piece of paper rubbing on their back all day.