Three cheeseball scientists get kicked out of their custard positions at a culinary university in New York City where they studied the E. coli. They decide to set up shop in an old bakehouse and become Toastbusters, trapping pesky toast, bagels, muffins, and crumpets for dough. They wise-cracker their way through the city, and stumble upon a gateway to another flavor dimension, one which will release untold radiant heat upon the city. The Toastbusters are called on to save the Baked Apple.
Toastbusters is our comical take on a t-shirt design based on the 1984 cult classic Ghostbusters written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis and featuring Bill Murray, Ernie Hudson, and Sigourney Weaver. I ain't afraid of no toast!
A lightweight youth tee for the munchkins in our lives. Let's face it, kids are going to wear their food anyway so why not have them look good doing it in a Movie The Food Kid's T-shirt!
- Classic Fit: Wider to the body as compared to the slim fit t-shirt and has a straight fit which makes it more comfortable.
- Material: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton for a super soft comfortable feel.
- Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz (142 g/m2) makes this tee lightweight and breathable keeping your munchkin cool and comfortable whether climbing trees or eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- Thread Weight: 30 single thread weight for a super soft feel.
- Pre-shrunk: Pre-shrunk so that the t-shirt will hold its shape and size from the moment you get it through long after the first wash.
- Outside Label: A unique color-coordinated Movie The Food logo just below the back neckline so that you can show off where you got your t-shirt.
- Taping: Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for better comfort and durability.
- Stitching: Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem for the needed durability to stand up to whatever rugrats throw at it.
- Track Your T-Shirt: Go to Track My T to enter your t-shirt's unique tracking number and trace it all the way back to the farm.
- Sustainable: All inks used for our apparel prints are water-based and eco-friendly.
- Moral Code: A Socially Responsible product because we love our planet and the people who live on it.